At Doncaster Hyundai, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Hyundai maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Hyundai vehicle.
As part of the Hyundai program, our team is committed to upholding the Hyundai Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Hyundai parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Hyundai's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
- Additionally, we offer complimentary courtesy vehicles, pick up/drop off services and customer waiting lounges, so we’re sure there’s a service option to suit your busy lifestyle.
- For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Hyundai vehicle.
The Doncaster Hyundai team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.
Free first service.
Servicing your Hyundai regularly is the most effective way to maintain your vehicle’s performance. So to ensure you’re getting the most out of your new Hyundai and to start your servicing journey with us the right way, your first scheduled service[H1] (at 1,500km or one month, whichever occurs first) is on us.
Renewed 12-months roadside support.
Servicing at a Hyundai Service centre qualifies you for an additional 12 months of included roadside assistance, up to 10 years,[H3] covering you anywhere in Australia, 24 hours a day.
Annual sat nav map updates.
Keep your navigation system updated to include any newly constructed or renamed roads and motorways. With new maps released annually, simply book in for your scheduled service at a participating authorised Hyundai Service Centre to receive an included map update[H6].
A select range of express workshop services can now be booked at a growing number of Hyundai service centres, where you can wait and relax for your vehicle at our service centre lounges with free WiFi and a coffee or tea. If you’re within a 5km radius, you may also be able to book a shuttle bus or drop-off service. Ask about our while-you-wait servicing when it’s time for your Hyundai’s next service.